Good morning! I was going to stay up the full twenty-four but my apartment building’s fire alarm went of last night so we’ll see how this goes.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Alexandria, Virginia!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m really excited to be finishing The Count of Monte Cristo, and I’m also hoping to read a few weeks ahead on my homework (to allow for more fun reading later during homework time, obviously).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My sister brought some cake, so definitely definitely that.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I start a new job on Monday! I’m going to be a reference librarian, and I’m very excited that it’s the Monday after readathon because I probably wouldn’t get good sleep Sunday night under normal circumstances.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? Two things: last time, my opening post was my only blog entry. I’d like to write some more. AND! My sister is here! She drove three hours to my house so we could do the readathon together. It’s her first time participating and we’re very excited.