It’s readathon time again! My plan is to stay awake and reading for the full twenty-four hours, like I did in October, but we’ll see.
I also just noticed that all the books on my TBR are violent or depressing or scary. I need to find something light.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Alexandria, Virginia, where it’s supposed to be ninety degrees and sunny.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’ve been chipping away at The Hunchback of Notre Dame for about two weeks now, and I doubt I’ll finish it today but I’m hoping to put a serious dent in it. It’s slow-going, but worth it so far.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’m about to eat a banana, and I think I’m going to have pizza rolls later.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! We’ll see if I actually spend the whole time reading — I’m a graduate student and I have finals due next week, so if I get too antsy I might be writing papers instead.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I have a TBR and planned my snacks in advance this time! Last time I didn’t make good provisions for either. I also plan to read outside as much as possible today (last time was too chilly). Allergies be damned!